Terms and Conditions of participation in the conductor’s masterclass
The Applicant agrees that his or her participation in the conductor’s masterclass is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Unless prior arrangements have been made with Maestro or the masterclass organizers, attending all meetings, classes, rehearsals and performances of the course are expected, except those specifically denoted as optional.
2. Unless prior arrangements have been made with Maestro or the masterclass organizers, coming on time to every meeting, class, rehearsal or performance is expected. This means being in the designated venue at least five minutes before the scheduled starting time.
4. Applicants are invited to choose the form of tuition for the masterclass: active (which involves conducting the orchestra, individual lessons, attending all meetings, classes, rehearsals and the final concert), semi-active (which involves individual lessons, attending all meetings, classes, rehearsals and the final concert) or passive (attending all meetings, classes, rehearsals and the final concert without having the opportunity to conduct the orchestra).
4. We select qualified candidates gradually until the application deadline, early applying candidates have more chances to participate.
5. Each applicant admitted for active participation will be attributed a faire and equal for all active participants time to conduct the orchestra. Active participants who have attended all lessons and demonstrated to Maestro sufficient conducting skills, will have the right to conduct at the final concert. Maestro and the orchestra authorities collegially determine the preparation level of participants. The concert program will be divided between participants. All active participants involved in the concert will perform without remuneration.
6. Active participant fee covers:
- conducting the orchestra for a minimum of 90 minutes;
- 60 minutes sessions with piano accompaniment;
- participation in all meetings, classes and rehearsals;
- conducting at the final concert;
- video recording of all rehearsals with the orchestra and the final public concert
7. Semi-active participant’s fee covers:
- 90 minutes individual lessons with Maestro;
- attending all meetings, classes, rehearsals and the final concert, without an opportunity to conduct the orchestra.
8. Every conducting masterclass is allocated a special podium time for conductors as described in the overview of the masterclass.
9. Unless prior arrangements have been made with Maestro, all lessons are open for the participants.
10. Masterclass fees and payments:
Each masterclass has different payment conditions for active, semi-active and passive participants as described in the overview of the masterclass.
- There is no registration/application fee.
- Daily visitor's fee is € 35/day
- 25 % of the participant fee has to be paid as a deposit via bank transfer two weeks at the latest after the organizers`confirmation of your participation. Participants cover all the banking services associated with this transfer.
- the rest of the fee has to be paid via bank transfer 30 days before the masterclass starts at the latest. Should you wish to modify your payment, please, contact the the organizers by email: email@example.com
The deposit is 100% refundable in case of postponing or cancellation of the masterclass by the organizers.
11. Provided that the above conditions are met, a certificate of participation will be issued to all the participants who have completed the masterclass