Each Active participant will get:
100 minutes of podium time with the Moravian Philharmonic Orchestra
60 minutes of podium time in sessions with piano
- attending all meetings, classes and rehearsals
Each Active participant will conduct a Dress rehearsal and the Final concert
Each Semi-active participant will get:
90 minutes of podium time in sessions with piano
- attending all meetings, classes, rehearsals and the final concert, without an opportunity to conduct the orchestra.
Participants are required to select and prepare 2-3 music works from this repertoire.
Conductors are expected to purchase and study their scores before the start of the masterclass / workshop. It is important that you listen to the pieces and prepare them as much as possible to gain the maximum benefits from the workshop.
The Final concert will be held 26 January 2017 in the Reduta Hall, Olomouc
The concert program will be divided between participants.
The workshop will be taught in English.
Nevertheless Maestro Shakh can speak also German and Russian.
We will make our best effort to provide a language support if you don't speak these languages.
Please make a note in your application if you need that support.
Accommodation costs must be covered by each participant of the workshop.
We provide an accommodation in the FLORA hotel ***.
The hotel offers different categories of rooms: Economy, Standart, Comfort, Comfort plus and Superior.
Nevertheless you can stay in any other hotel.
It is possible to have cheaper accommodation in Lecturers' dormitory of Palacky University with the price 22 EUR per night and 2 EUR for a breakfast.
Travel costs must be covered by each participant.
There are several airports around Olomouc: in Prague, Vienna, Brno and Ostrava.
All sessions with the orchestra will be video recorded and each participant will receive his/her videos on USB stick.
You can use also your own cameras for video recording.
Video recording of rehearsals and the concert is included in the price.
The concert will be recorded with one professional camera, HD sound quality.
We can provide also a multi-angle recording of the concert upon your request with additional cost.
Active participant`s fee is € 1650.
Active participant fee includes:
- conducting the Moravian Philharmonic Orchestra for at least 100 minutes;
- individual lessons with Maestro Shakh - 60 minutes of podium time in four hand piano sessions;
- recorded orchestra rehearsals and the final concert.
- participation in all meetings, classes, rehearsals and the final concert;
The number of active participants is limited to 10.
Semi-active participant’s fee is € 500
Semi-active participant fee entitles for:
- individual lessons with Maestro Shakh for 90 minutes of podium time in four hand piano sessions;
- participation in all meetings, classes, rehearsals and the final concert, without having opportunity to conduct the orchestra.)
Daily Visitors' (passive participation) fee is € 35
There is no registration/application fee.
- 25 per cent of the participant’s fee has to be paid as a deposit via bank transfer two weeks at the latest after the organizers`confirmation of your participation;
- the rest of the fee has to be paid via bank transfer 30 days before the masterclass starts at the latest.
For an individual payment sсhedule please contact the Masterclass manager
The deposit is 100% refundable only in case of cancellation of the masterclass by the organizer.
The Certificate of participation will be provided for all Participants who have completed the masterclass / workshop.