Maestro Olivieri Munroe & the Karlovy Vary Symphony Orchestra
A. Dvorak: Czech suite in D major
Z. Kodaly – Dances of Galanta,
B. Smetana “Vltava”
A. Dvorak – Symphony No.7, Op.70 (obligatory)
W.A. Mozart Symphony No.38 ‘Prague’
Entitlements of Participants.
There is no age limit for participation.
The course will include both orchestral rehearsals and individual conducting lessons and will culminate in the dress rehearsal and a final concert.
Each semi-active participant will be entitled to:
– 90 minutes of podium time in sessions with piano accompaniment;
– participation in all meetings, classes, rehearsals and the right to attend the final concert, without conducting the orchestra.
Each active participant will be entitled to:
– 100 minutes of podium time with Karlovy Vary Symphony Orchestra
– 60 minutes of podium time in sessions with piano accompaniment;
– participation in all meetings, classes and rehearsals;
– Each active participant will conduct at the dress rehearsal and the final concert
The number of active participants is limited to 9.